Just Breathe Yoga
Here is what we’re doing
and what we need from you to keep all clients and staff safe and healthy…
Before attending any class, please ask yourself these 3 questions:
1) Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19?
2) Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
3) Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, please stay home and check out our online classes instead.
What we’re doing…
Changes we’ve implemented…
- CLASS SIZE: Class sizes will be limited in order to ensure safe social distancing practice. The hot room will have limited space to practice. Both the Tent and Zoom will be in operation for those people who have to honor their own personal health conditions.
- CANCELLATION/NO-SHOW FEE: For unlimited packages, a cancellation fee of $10.00 will be charged if class is not cancelled within a 24 hour window. For class card packages, the class will be deducted from your package.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: Temperature checks will be done at the front door. If temperature is not of normal range, you will be asked to leave.
- SANITIZATION: We have always prided ourselves on having the absolute cleanest studio, but our extra level sanitization with hospital grade disinfectants during EVERY class will continue. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed by all entrances and exits.
- ONLINE OPTIONS: Because of the restrictions in class size we will continue to offer Zoom classes injunction with our live classes.
- FACE COVERINGS: Masks must be worn in the studio at all times. If you arrive without a mask, you will be given a paper mask at a fee of $1.00. This will automatically be charged to your account.
- RENTALS and SHARED ITEMS: We are temporarily suspending use of shared items such as towels, blocks, mats, straps. The boutique has all of the above items for sale if needed.
- SHOWERS: All showers will be closed until further notice.
What we need from you…..
- BOOKING CLASSES: With limited space in classes, you must pre-register for all classes. This can be done on MindBody website/app or on our website: justbreatheyoga.com Registration for class will open 48 hours ahead of class.
- 1 CLASS PER DAY: Please limit booking to no more than 1 class per day for in-studio classes. We know some of you like to double up, but with limited space, let’s be fair to others trying to book.
- WAIVERS: New liability waivers, Covid waivers and a photo/video release waiver for zoom and social media will need to be completed by all clients. This can be done through your MindBody account or at the studio.
- TOUCH-LESS PAYMENTS: Please add an active credit card to your MindBody profile for all in studio purchases.
- WHAT TO BRING: Please bring anything you will need for class with you. We will not be allowed to offer any shared items such as mats, towels, blocks, etc.
- WHEN TO ARRIVE: Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class starts. An empty studio and lobby between classes is crucial so we can thoroughly clean and sanitize.
- KEEP AN OPEN MIND: Please be flexible and keep an open mind. We are all in this together and learning as we go. Please pay attention to the schedule on MindBody as classes might be added or taken off based on the daily events.
- STAY HOME: If you are feeling unwell or can answer yes to any of the above questions, please err on the side of caution and stay home.
Clean air and clean studio spaces have always been a top priority for us!
- AIR FILTRATION: Our bipolar ionizers remove 99.9% of germs, bacterias, and viruses from the air. We did some researching during our closure and found that this is still the safest and most effective method of purifying the air. We also have exterior exits that will be opened after every class. This allows fresh air to enter our HVAC units multiple times a day.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: Humidity helps! We’ve always known that humidity, in addition to making the room more comfortable, inhibits the transmission of viruses. Recently, Yale University conducted a study to look specifically at Covid-19 and the effects of humidity on it. They found that low humidity (which is common in homes and buildings) is the ideal environment for the Covid-19 virus to thrive and spread through the air. The Yale study suggests that the sweet spot for optimal humidity to provide the safest environment with the least chance of transmission (from both air and surfaces) is 40-60% – just where we like it best anyway.
CLEANLINESS: Our cleaning routine has always been to clean during and between EVERY class. The CDC recommends sanitizing every 2 hours; we have never waited that long to clean.